What data do we collect?
TPM Media may collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide TPM Media with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
TPM Media collects your data so that we can:
- Email you on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
TPM Media securely stores your data at our office address, on a secure server.
TPM Media would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop TPM Media from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with UNSUBSCRIBE as the subject.
What are your data protection rights?
TPM Media would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request TPM Media for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that TPM Media correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request TPM Media to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that TPM Media erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that TPM Media restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to TPM Media’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that TPM Media transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – TPM Media uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – TPM Media uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that TPM Media has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at www.ico.org.uk